Monday, March 17, 2008

week 31



sleepy, slightly blurry belly.



According to "Your Pregnancy-Week by Week" Little Ray weighs about 3 lbs. by now! I can definitely tell that he is feeling a little cramped. He doesn't so much gently kick and flutter anymore. Now it's more like jab and roll. It's really cool though because I can feel different body parts when he pushes against the outside of my tummy. He has also figured out how to tickle my ribs from the inside. It feels exactly like being tickled on the outside but just inside instead! I think he thinks it's funny when it makes me jump, so he always does it a couple times in a row...

I'm starting to get pretty darn excited. I had the most wonderful dream about little Ray the other night. I was holding him and he was giggling and playing with all my friends. He had the biggest bright blue eyes and long dark lashes just like his daddy.
I s'pose it's time to start looking for some furniture for his room...

Other than that, I started reading about vaccinations (taboo, I know) and I'm looking into alternative ways to deal with pain. I'm hoping to have Ray au naturale, but the only decision I have made so far is that I am not going to make myself feel bad if I can't handle the pain. Deep down though, I think I can handle it...

I think I can.
I think I can.
I think I can...

xo

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are so cute! I hope the next two months are relaxing and happy! Do something nice for yourself! :)