Thursday, September 20, 2007

tooting my own horn

Take a looksee at some of the kind, kind people that have featured me on their sites!
(You have to scroll down a little on each site to see me)

Modish
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sew Bettie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BC Finds

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
You guys are too sweet.

Things are rolling right along here at home. I'm getting ready for my bi-annual migration down to Texas.
For those of you that don't know, me and my mom sell antiques. (You can see that site here www.chineantiques.com)
We drive down to Texas twice a year with my dad to participate in the Marburger Antique Show. Which is a part of that whole huge antique week that happens down there; Round Top, Warrenton, etc..
I'm pretty excited because I am going to take my jewelry and also my cards and I'm taking some antiques to sell that I bought all by myself. We'll see how good my eye is! And of course I get to see the lovely Sharon at Sack Lunch and shop my favorite spot on earth, Clutter. I'll still post from down there so don't worry. But any orders will have to wait until I get back to be shipped.
Here's a little something to get you in the Texas mood...



I bought that pin at Zapp Hall last spring. It makes me giggle every time I read it.
xo

No comments: