Monday, May 5, 2008

week 38



Look at that thing! When I look at this picture I can't help but think "well no wonder I feel like I am going to tip over!" And "For God's sake someone help that poor woman!" I especially love how the flash on the camera accentuates my stretch marks...
We had a BUSY weekend. We got all of my studio stuff moved out to the garage, we found and bought a crib and all the necessary bedding. We bought diapers and wipes and onesies and blankets and all kind of cute cute cuteness. We bought a birthday outfit for the little man (my favorite) a light blue, bamboo, sleeper thingy (I'm still getting used to all this new lingo). It is soooo soft, I would like one for myself! My hospital bag is in the process of being assembled (hey, that's better than not having one) And today I think I might just paint his room...

So any bets?
My husband was thinking Wednesday, but now he's changed that to this weekend. I thought Mother's Day all along would be perfectly cliche. The doctor ~ no news yet, I have an appt. tomorrow. So now it's just wait and see!

Here's my personal big belly 101:



xo

2 comments:

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you!!!

I am sending ya well wishes. Have a great day:)

Anonymous said...

Na, this weekend is too soon. You need to ripen up a bit still. I'm going with next weekend, 17-18. Jess got this big and we thought for sure stuff was happening with increased braxton's and what not, and then nothin' for almost two weeks. Hang in there!