Friday, February 8, 2008

I am excellent

I won an award!

This lovely little piece of recognition was given to me by Yoga Mama. A lovely pregnant mommy/yoga teacher whose blog is always fun to read.
In return I must pass this award on to 10 other bloggers.
(do I know 10 other bloggers? I'm changing it to 7 because I don't know 10 bloggers)


And the award goes too...

1. m.writes

2. The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks

3. Chakra Pennywhistle

4. Green Circle Studio

5. Full Circle

6. Tongue in Cheek

7. Anahata Katkin

All of the above are wonderful sites that can help you procrastinate away your day.

xo

2 comments:

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

Oh! Thank you so much:) You are too sweet for words. You just made my day,
Rikkianne

Cance said...

thank you thank you thank you :D

and can i just say...that the previous post (about you waking up in the mornings) made me grin ear to ear...and filled me up with the most wonderful feeling. i don't really know how to describe it, but i guess little bitty babies and a family of dogs can do that to a person!