Monday, April 7, 2008

and just in case I don't see you; good afternoon, good evening and good night


Ta Daa! A new and improved, short blond 'do. 
(and a picture of what I look like eating cereal. I know you always wondered..)


I am settling in nicely to my new haircut and actually it feels soooo good to not have all of that heavy hair. It was quite the salon visit getting it all chopped off. I warned the stylist before I came in that I was going to cut all of my hair off but when she actually met me I think she was still a little nervous until I said "don't worry, I've had short hair before." She was very nice and did an excellent job. Not too shabby for picking the salon out of the phone book! 
More studio and week 34 pictures to come. Just wanted to end the suspense for those of you wondering if I went through with it. Hope your weather is sunnier than mine (more snow, ick).

xo

2 comments:

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You are soooo pretty! The cut is fantastic! Okay, now I want mine short again:)

Sending ya warm sunny weather from Tucson.

Jenny said...

Whitney, you are so cute!! Short hair always looked good on you! Here's some warm weather from me, the girls were running through the sprinklers on Sunday!! * Jenny