Tuesday, April 8, 2008

week 34


we took this one really early in the morning so the lighting is definitely not the greatest but here it is; my ginormous belly. I think it's already doubled in size since we took this picture. It sure feels like it has.
Life is just truck, truck, trucking by. I feel great, pretty tired by the end of the day but great. It's hard not to notice how large my belly is and other people are noticing too. People keep asking me "when are you due?" and every time I think they're saying "what do you do?" (I tend to forget I'm pregnant when I'm in public). Just the other day, the girl at the coffee shop asked me "when are you due?" and I thought she said "what do you do?" just out of the blue like that so I said "sorry, what?" and she said "oh my god, I am so sorry, you are pregnant aren't you?"
I felt like such a tool.



Ha ha! I finally fell asleep while standing up.


He always makes me laugh when we take these photos. It's like posing for Austin Powers!



In other news, I have been searching high and low for a great thin crust pizza recipe and I found one. Now this may sound strange but just follow these steps:

1. Preheat a pizza stone (it's best with a pizza stone) at 450 degrees for at least 15 minutes. Get it nice and hot.

2. Take a flour tortilla (I know!) Use a thick one, like mission brand or whatever your supermarket sells.

3. Use a little olive oil first and then the sauce and then whatever toppings your heart desires.

4. Slip onto the pizza stone and cook until the cheese melts and the tortilla gets crispy.

Seriously, this is so good. I was totally surprised. Me and my husband ate 5 pizzas last night! I've never liked the thick, grocery store tortillas for mexican food (too much dough) but they are perfect for this recipe!


xo

1 comment:

sarah said...

your hair looks great! :)