Tuesday, April 1, 2008

week 33

Let me just sum up how I feel right now.


tee he he...

Really, I'm crabby.
I'm hungry but too tired to go get the food I really want (A big container of fruit from whole foods and chicken noodles from Toy's Thai).
I'm tired but too hungry to sleep.
I tried eating some leftovers and now I have terrible heartburn.
I can feel every pound that I weigh. It's hard to get up, it's hard to lay down.
It's hard to walk and impossible to stand for very long.

I feel exactly like Alexander in one of my all-time favorite books:
"Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."

I think I'll move to Alaska...


No, it's really not that bad. It's just way more fun to complain when you can see the bright side and laugh at yourself.

Here are some lovely pictures of my week 33 belly. Large and in charge. That's me.









Be sure not to miss these other good books:

"Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs"

"Caps For Sale"

"Harry The Dirty Dog"

"In The Night Kitchen"


aahhh... Nothing like a trip down memory lane to revive the spirit.

xo

No comments: