Tuesday, April 15, 2008

just call me chunky chunk

I had my first weekly doctor's appointment today and I have gained 6 pounds in the past 2 weeks!

That's a personal best.

People keep saying things like: "you're about to pop" and "you're probably due any day now, huh?" and I still have one month (or so) to go.
You know this last part is really fun, in it's own way too. I don't feel quite as cute as I did say, 3 months ago, but in my humble and totally personal opinion, I think my belly is gorgeous. I am going to draw some sort of beautiful and intricate henna design on it one of these days. My own little temporary tattoo (because I am 27 and I still can't get over breaking my parents' last rule; there were only three: no smoking, no piercings and no tattoos). Speaking of tattoos I had a dream the other night that I got this awesome lion tattooed across my back only he wasn't scary at all, he was just relaxed and loungin' and looking all powerful. I think it was a metaphor for feeling courageous... Anyway the weird part was that Sweet Pea, from Project Runway, was the one giving me the tattoo... ok, let's not analyze this one too much.

On another note I'm going to make myself a t-shirt that reads: "Basketball Smuggler"

Whadda ya think?

xo

No comments: