Tuesday, August 21, 2007

all shiny and new

good morning!
I finally finished setting up my new etsy sites. There is now www.junkenvyEtsy.etsy.com where you can find lovely treasures for your home. There is also www.whitneyleigh.etsy.com where you can find all of my paper goods and art. And of course there is still www.luckymebeads.etsy.com where you can order a silhouette pendant of the one you love...

Other than that, I finally broke down and bought a real cell phone last night. I'm very inept when it comes to those things but with a little help from my husband I think I'll get it. We spent Saturday garage sale-ing and thrift store-ing. Goodwill was having a 50% off the whole store sale! We got some awesome stuff. It's hard to pick favorites but if I had to I'd say my new old camera and this painter's box.





A final thought.
I just finished the book The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood and this was my favorite part:

"They didn't realize that her clumsiness was not the ordinary kind, not poor coordination. It was just because she wasn't sure where the edges of her body ended and the rest of the world began."

That is why I have so many bruises on my legs.
xo

No comments: