Thursday, August 16, 2007

my get up and go, got up and went

good morning,
I've been feeling very blah lately and I can't figure out why. I stayed in bed this morning for four hours and wished I didn't have to get out. I'm not depressed, but I do feel a little under the weather, maybe that's it. Sometimes I just feel like I'm stuck in a rut in my head, like a record track just keeps playing on and on. This usually happens when I get flooded with new ideas. All of the sudden I find myself paralyzed at the thought of all the things I could do. I'm trying to find a way to break apart this feeling and just start, but some days it is so hard.

I came across this wonderful mantra but Louise L Hay:

"I release the pattern in myself that created this condition. I am willing to change. I love and approve of myself."

I've found it very fitting lately. I have patterns emotionally that I have created in the past; automatic responses I fall on when certain situations arise, but I am no longer in the situations that call for these reactions and I'm having a hard time letting them go. Any one know of some good ways to exorcize the demons?
I created this journal page based on the mantra above.



Sometimes I think my biggest problem is that I am a thinker. I live inside my head and sometimes I forget to let other people in and then I start to feel trapped and alone, like my thoughts are eating me alive. Anyone else?
But I also pride myself on being a thinker. I'm pretty sure I get to notice things that no one else does and even if they do, it's usually something small enough that I feel like it's a private little show all for me.

xo

No comments: