Tuesday, August 28, 2007

overflowing with ideas

I had a very successful day thrifting the other day. I'm getting ready to post this new stuff on my etsy site. The response has been great! I've been selling all kinds of stuff. Here's a sneak preview:


These are vintage carnival prize pins. I have about seven all different old school names.


Super cute purse 'Made in British Hong Kong'. Even comes with the retro book of matches I found inside.


yum yum yum.

I have been getting orders for my custom silhouette pendants too and I thought I'd share a couple of them with you!

This is my lovely Gretta.


This is a darling little girl, whose name must be kept secret because she is a gift.


And this is Stevie, another woman's husband. (that sounds devious, but it's not. I made it for her.)

So hurry up and place your orders for this holiday season. No pushing. Please form one line right here.
xo

No comments: