Friday, January 18, 2008

Mondo Beyondo: part II - intentions

In the year 2008 I intend to:

learn how to care for a newborn baby.

evolve my relationship with my husband to include this new little person.

continue to evolve my creative businesses and increase my profits.

grow a kick-ass garden in my backyard.

create, build and set up my new studio in the renovated garage.

find new and better ways to live comfortably in a small house with two adults, one baby and five dogs.

read more. learn more.

continue my conscientious approach towards food and consumerism.

laugh a lot. cry a little. and be inspired by one little thing everyday.


Now for the Mondo Beyondo part:


In 2008 I intend to...

take steps towards creating my own design empire. I will be three steps closer to being the next Martha Stewart, only I will be so much cooler. And not as stuck up or prissy.

Someday, I'm gonna be big. (but still small)

xo

No comments: