Thursday, January 24, 2008

10 Annoying Things

Alright, I'd love for everything to peaches and cream all of the time but this week I thought I'd vent about a couple annoying things about being pregnant right now.

10 Annoying things about being pregnant this week:
1. None of my pants fit. Not only because of this growing baby in my belly but because my butt has gotten bigger too. And as nice as it is to wear skirts all of the time I only have 3 of those left that fit. And it's blasted cold outside this week.

2. My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. It doesn't hurt or anything but I'm just getting sick of the taste of blood.

3. It's getting increasingly more difficult to get up and off of our couch.

4. It's so hard to get comfortable in bed at night.

5. This has nothing to do with being pregnant but it's the dead of winter and I could really use a little color on my face. I look dead. And while I'm at it how about a little HUMIDITY. It is soo dry here, I think I am going to shrivel up and blow away.

6. Indigestion. Whenever I drink a lot of water (which I am supposed to be doing) or when I take my vitamins. I'm getting tired of burping up whatever I just ate. (sorry for the mental image)

7. Mood swings, I've never been this bipolar. If I don't eat at regular intervals, I lose it.

8. Again, nothing to do with being pregnant, but my husband is sick and I think I'm catching his disease... in more ways than one... he he, just kidding, that sounded so dramatic :)

9. I keep eating all the food in the house and that means I have to get up off the couch and go to the grocery store again.

10. Did I mention my butt got bigger?

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make Luke take you to a beach somewhere - he can dig a hole in the sand and you can lay on your stomach - besides, you'd get color on your face, it would be humid but there's not much to be done for the butt - except know it will all change again after the baby (and it's well worth it!)

Lynne

Unknown said...

Love your blog! Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of the bebe.

Please check out my blog - http://tiaraco.blogspot.com/ - as I gave your custom silhouette necklace on your Etsy shop! It rocks and should be a must on anyone's list!