Friday, January 18, 2008

ten good things

ten good things about being pregnant this week:

1. prenatal yoga (twice a week!)
2. yesterday was the first time a complete stranger asked when my baby was due
3. only one pair of my old pants still fit and all of my shirts are nicely snug
4. I finished knitting my itty bitty baby sweater
5. next I'm going to knit a pair of booties
6. eggs benedict and The Rainbow restaurant in general
7. thai chicken noodle bowl for lunch from Toy's Thai
8. the baby kicking along with Pink Floyd in the car
9. back rubs
10. belly rubs (now I know how my dogs feel!)

xo

2 comments:

A Yoga Mama is a Rama Mama said...

Cute blog - found it by searching prenatal yoga. I think we're about the same length along in our pregnancies. I just hit my 22nd week and have a blog called Yoga Mama: http://ramamama.blogspot.com/. You should check it out because it's all about pregnancy and yoga.

Anonymous said...

Great inspiration, even for those of us who've been down the road a couple of times. keep em' coming, and keep up the great work!